- Soft rose-colored shade with a subtle shimmering.
- Base gel and camouflage base gel properties all in one bottle.
- Stylish nude coating – perfect as a self-sufficient nail coating and for French manicure.
- Medium viscosity for comfortable nail sculpting, strengthening, and aligning.
Before using the camouflage base gel, it is recommended to use E.MiLac Base Gel.
- Prepare the natural nail plate. Use a soft nail file to remove off the shine.
- Degrease the surface of the natural nail.
- Apply the liquid E.MiLac Base Gel in a thin layer. Polymerize for 2 minutes in any lamp.
- Apply the camouflage E.MiLac Base Gel in a strengthening layer. Polymerize for 2 minutes in any lamp.
- On top of the camouflage E.MiLac Base Gel, draw a French using E.MiLac gel polish “White Lotus” #001-01 and coat either with E.MiLac Top Gel or E.MiLac Top gel Tackless.